Facial Cosmetics we all want to stay young and beautiful for as long as possible. To do this, we buy a variety of cosmetics, use injections of dermal fillers, and various masks and procedures from beauticians. The skin of the face and décolleté needs constant care and hydration. In this article, we will talk more about such care.
Types of cleansing cosmetics.
- Gels for washing. Ideal for normal and combination skin. A few drops of the product are distributed by massaging movements and washed off with water at room temperature, too hot or cold can cause irritation.
- Milk cleansers. For very dry, sensitive, and mature skin, it is better to choose gentle milk with pearl extract, D-panthenol, and vitamin complex or moisturizing olive oil. The tool is applied on a cotton pad and wiped on the face along the massage lines. No need to rinse.
- Universal makeup remover – micellar water. It simplifies facial care at home, and carefully removes makeup and other impurities, after which you can proceed to tone.
- Scrubs and peels. Scrubs exfoliate dead and coarse cells mechanically, due to abrasive particles. Peels penetrate deeper, dissolve the bond between cells due to the active ingredients (usually ANA acids) and help the skin to renew itself.
When choosing cosmetics for toning, we recommend abandoning the compositions with alcohol. Owners of oily and problem skin think that alcohol tonics cool and quickly remove sebum. But at the same time, they wash away natural lipids. The skin begins to actively produce new ones, and the problem of oily shine and inflammation increases.
Toning is a full-fledged stage Facial Cosmetics of facial care that should not be missed. For example, a tonic for oily and problem skin soothes, relieves irritation, and helps to narrow pores. Instead of alcohol, we use natural antibacterial components: tea tree oil, Ac.net concentrate, extracts of Echinacea purpurea, and chamomile.
Creams and serums: choose skincare
Cosmetics for basic care (creams and serums) have several functions.
- Not only increases the concentration of moisture in the cells but also helps the skin to retain it.
- Nourishes by filling the deficiency of vitamins and other valuable substances.
- Restores, this is the main task of night formulas.
- Anti-aging products stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, increase elasticity, and smooth wrinkles.
Comprehensive skincare – not just cleansing and cream. Taking more serum, it is easier to solve certain problems. Concentrated products can lighten pigment spots, transmit a powerful impulse of rejuvenation due to the high content of antioxidants, and slow down aging. The serum is applied to cleansed skin of the face and neck in the morning and evening Here are more skincare tips from Ellis James Designs.
How to choose creams and serums.
- When buying a cream, choose skincare.
- When choosing a serum, focus not on the type but on the needs of the skin. The description of each serum indicates its main function: active recovery, lifting effect, moisturizing, and smoothing wrinkles.
What is the difference between day and night creams and is it possible to do without one?
The formulas of day and night creams are different.
- During the day, the skin needs not only hydration but also protection from the sun and aggressive environmental factors. Therefore, most day creams from our collection contain SPF filters that protect against sunlight and photoaging. ANTI-Pollution cream additionally protects against urban aging: smog, tobacco smoke, dust, heavy metals, and dried air.
- Night cream works in the dark when skin regeneration processes are accelerated. He does not need to protect and can focus on cell regeneration, nutrition, improving relief, strength, and elasticity.
Rules of skincare with masks
Cleansing, toning, serum, and cream – a great set for comprehensive skincare. It can be enhanced with masks. This is an express procedure that will help to refresh the face in just 15 minutes, for example, on the eve of an important event.
Choose the mask format that suits you.
- Powder (alginate) will have to be diluted with water, it is not very convenient.
- For facial care at home, it is comfortable to use gels and creams.
- Fabric masks are Facial Cosmetics convenient to take when traveling.
- Innovative format – hydrogel masks. Made using DermoScience Cryo Effect technology for a powerful effect, they contain natural ingredients: extracts of black caviar, Atlantic algae, lotus flowers, hyaluronic acid, and more.
Take care of your skin and it will thank you with a beautiful and healthy look.
For more valuable information visit this website