You almost always have to deal with the question of where to host the backend of your mobile application, as well as where to purchase or rent a server for either the production launch phase or the development and testing stages if you are a startup producing a mobile application or service. It would also be fantastic if these resources were not simply virtual private servers (VPS) or dedicated servers, but also cloud computing resources, and if the initial investment were small, if not zero dollars in the first instance.
Aside from that, if your firm is less than 5 years old, you may be able to take advantage of the BizSaprk program (Microsoft’s international technology startup aid program) to get resources from the Windows Azure cloud on a “without-air-for-no” basis, which translates to “without charge.” Windows Azure memberships, which contain $150 in monthly credits for each member of the firm, are available to all employees. Our azure consultancy team talks about the benefits of azure for startups.
What Windows Azure is or how it pertains to BizSpark members in particular.
The following is what it offers:
- You will get $200 in credit within the first month after activation, which you may spend anyway you see appropriate.
- From now on, BizSpark will get $150 in monthly credits for the following three months.
- It is entirely up to you whether or not you use your credits on any particular service (virtual machines, storage, websites, mobile services, NoSQL, databases, Hadoop, etc.).
- Service level agreements and support are provided with Windows Azure BizSpark subscriptions, allowing for the deployment of combat solutions rather than only testing.
- Members of the business have the opportunity to activate their own Windows Azure subscriptions on their own computers. In order for a company to participate in the BizSpark program, a total of 8 persons (one administrator and seven more members) must be registered with the program.
$150 is a good start, but it’s uncertain how much more can be done to make it even better.
Either a backend server or a test/development environment are both suitable solutions for this project. For example, you might run three Small (A1) virtual computers for a month, allowing them to function 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year. There is no cost associated with these three virtual PCs. Windows or Linux machines can be used, and they can be obtained from either the main Windows Azure gallery (which includes Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, OpenSUSE 12.2, CentOS 6.3, Ubuntu 12.04/12.10, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP2) or the VM Depot portal, which contains more than 400 Open Source images (including SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP2) and can be accessed from any location (Redis, Debian, Drupal, CKAN, nginx).
Backend for mobile devices is provided. Promote Windows Azure Mobile Services and offer a consistent backend for all mobile platforms (including Windows Phone, Windows 8 and iOS, Android and the web) as well as the internet in general by raising their prominence (PhoneGap).
Stress testing is a word that refers to the act of placing oneself under duress in order to learn something. Load testing your application, web service, or website may need you to raise 50-100 machines at the same time.
A web gateway, sometimes known as a frontend, is a component of a website. As an alternative, you can use Windows Azure Web Sites in Standard mode (which supports.Net, PHP, Python, Node.js, and FASTCGI) to create multiple websites at the same time. This mode allows for automated scaling based on declarative rules and a 99.95 percent service level agreement (SLA) for uptime. In shared mode, you have the power to create up to 15 websites at the same time.
For more information, go to https://telemedicine.dataart.com/.