The fitness industry has been through drastic changes in the past decade. However, one thing that remains constant is the need for significant developments to help more fitness enthusiasts achieve their goals. If you are looking for a hassle-free way to lose those extra kilos, EMS ( Electrical Muscle Stimulation) is the best method.
This method will help you lose weight by sending electrical impulses through your body to the targeted areas. Here is how maintaining a diet along with EMS training can help you achieve your dream body.
Table of Contents
A calorie-deficit diet
The first impression of a diet to most individuals is skipping meals and excluding certain food items from their diet. However, dieting along with EMS training is nothing like that. You must maintain a calorie deficit diet which means that you have to burn more calories than you intake.
It is quite simple and does not require you to go to extreme lengths to get it right. Before you start a calorie-deficit diet, make sure that you know all about it. The calorie expenditure is important for you to understand.
- REE (Resting Energy Expenditure) is the number of calories that your body needs to use for carrying out regular functions like blood circulation. This is only applicable when your body is at rest.
- Active energy expenditure is the regular kind of calorie expenditure that happens during physical activities. Exercise, running, and other activities of that kind can trigger active energy expenditure.
- The thermic effect that food has on our bodies is immense. In this case, our bodies expend calories during food digestion and metabolizing.
The whole point of a calorie-deficit diet is that you cannot give your body enough calories that are needed for these processes. Once you do that, it will create a calorie deficit in your body and help you lose weight.
Meals throughout the day :
Start your day with a good detox juice to help cleanse your system before you go to work out.
- Your EMS session is supposed to last around 40-45 minutes each day.
- A light yet filling meal for lunch can be quite helpful if you want to stick to your per-day calorie limit.
- This can be followed by another meal in the evening and at night.
- Make sure that all of these meals combined should not exceed a certain calorie limit that you set for yourself.
- The next step is to stick to this diet and religiously burn more calories than you intake.
A good EMS coach
Assistance is crucial for anybody who wants to lose weight through EMS. The importance of a good personal trainer is immense. If you are more comfortable with a lady training you, then you can look online for a female personal EMS trainer.
However, one thing to always keep in mind is that your trainer should have legitimate certification. Do not hire any trainers if they cannot produce their training certificates. Getting trained by experts is the only reliable way for you.
Your trainer must be able to guide you with your diet as well. Ask them in the case of any confusion regarding what you should eat and portions of the meals.
Benefits of combining a diet and EMS
Combining a good diet plan with your EMS training can work wonders for your body. This is sole because a calorie-deficit diet will ensure that you do not intake more than you are supposed to. EMS alone cannot work that effectively for your body.
It will give you results, but they will not meet your expectations. If you want your dream body, make sure to combine the two. On the other hand, your EMS sessions will ensure definite calorie loss each day, and when both of these work together, you are bound to lose weight.
If you are looking for EMS training in Dubai, feel free to contact Full Circle.