The transfer of an online resource is always voluntary and, as a rule, a deliberate decision on the part of the customer. The bottom line is that everyone wants a business to thrive, and to do this, you need to try to do everything possible in order to improve the existing online store. If the customer is sure that his online resource is located on some kind of platform, which, to put it mildly, is “lame”, then 100% need to transfer the site to another platform that is of better quality or improved with tools and functions.
If you need to transfer an online store or another website from the Magento platform to the Shopify platform, then it’s better to contact a specialized company: https://www.makebecool.com/services/shopify-plus-agency, which will take full responsibility for the services provided and perform them at a professional level, taking into account all the requirements and nuances. Turning to experts, you can count on the growth and promotion of the brand, improving its key indicators, etc.
What features are important to consider when choosing Shopify in the first place?
The most popular question is – what to choose – Magento or Shopify? If an online store is already made on the Magento platform and this does not bring the proper and expected results and income, then something needs to be changed. When it comes to Shopify, you should, first of all, evaluate the merits of this digital product:
- The software was created purely for business.
- Shopify is absolutely not free.
- The system is open source.
- The technology is very comfortable to use.
- Constructs has many tools and features.
- Even web hosting services have been introduced.
- The system works like any universal one.
- Support for visual editing.
- Availability of accompanying templates and much more.
Among the additional advantages, it is worth noting the easy work when creating a fully functional Internet resource, the ability to make adjustments to the lines of written code, change the theme on the online resource, if necessary, reorganize layouts, add small components, implement various applications which are also present and without any difficulty to integrate them.
Magento platform features
Magento does not belong to the usual classical e-commerce platforms. Although it is one of the most popular, it still has a certain manual that prevents some important features from being implemented. If an online store is based on this software, then you can create business reports, manage this very online store, process transactions, and also provide constant access to the originally written source code. But there are a few things to be aware of:
- The Magento 2 version is much cooler than the regular first version because the developers have added a lot of options and tools to it.
- You have to pay for the platform (or rather, for specific actions in it) and pay a lot, and there are such actions for which you need to pay a tidy sum.
- To carry out the configuration, you need to have a deep technical knowledge of a programmer or IT specialist.
- To support your business project, you will have to hire contractors on a permanent basis or keep your own IT staff.
Magento is essentially free software, but since there are paid features, including hosting, the owner of an online store will have to allocate a certain budget for support. Of course, everyone decides on their own on what basis to build an e-commerce website, but you always need to weigh the pros and cons.
If it so happened that it is more profitable to transfer the site to the Shopify platform (moreover, it is more profitable both in terms of money and functionality), then it is more correct to do this as soon as possible and not have any problems in the future.
For more valuable information visit this website